Sponsorship: The South Beach Tour
The Santa Monica Conservancy invites you to support historic preservation in Santa Monica by sponsoring The South Beach Tour on Sunday, October 20.
As a South Beach Tour sponsor, your firm reaches and engages Conservancy members and Santa Monica residents, employees and tourists. You can gain greater visibility and increase brand awareness while protecting our important historic places.
The deadline to receive the benefits of sponsorship is September 20.
The South Beach Tour takes guests through a historic neighborhood in Ocean Park, offering a window to the early days of coastal development at the turn of the 20th century. The self-guided tour will feature the eclectic architectural styles of South Beach and guests will get the rare opportunity to step inside select residences to see how these homes retain their historic roots while being updated for modern life. A separately ticketed reception will be hosted from 3-5 pm at Horatio West Court, a modernist masterpiece by Irving Gill that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
View of South Beach. Photos: Steve Loeper
*The Supporting Business Membership is valid through September 2020 and includes:
- Business logo featured in quarterly Conservancy newsletter with circulation of 1,000
- Discounted member rates to all Conservancy events
- Free admission to Holiday Party in December
**Promotional content includes:
- Multiple email announcements to our 4.5k members and friends
- Listing on our website event with over 2k visitors a month
- Listing and mention in our December newsletter article with circulation of 1k+
- Mention on Facebook to our 1.5k followers with a reach of up to 8k users
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 310-496-3146.